Listen to CMS Radio
CLAIM CBF GRANT
LISTENER ENGAGEMENT SURVEY
1) Work status
2) My age is...
14 or under
70 and over
3) Have you ever
Visited a radio station's website
Listened to a live or streamed radio program on the internet
Downloaded a radio program from the internet
4) When do you listen?
6 am - 9 am
9 am - 12 noon
12:00 noon - 3 pm
3 pm - 7 pm
7 pm - 10 pm
10 pm - 6 am
5) What program do you listen to? You can answer more than one if you listen to several.
Chinese Morning (Mandarin)
Chinese Voice (Cantonese)
Chinese Voice (Mandarin)
Chinese Voice Youth (Mandarin)
MYC (Multicultural Youth)
Spanish - Chilean
Voice of the Pacific
6) What do you do for a living?
Service (Pink collar)
Professional, Manager, Executive, Owner
Office (White collar)
Manual Labour (Blue collar)
I don't work
7) How often do you listen?
Listened in the last month
Listened in the last week
Listened in the last few days
8) What kind of listener are you?
9) Time spent listening on a average weekday?
Over 10 Hours
10) Time spent listening on a average weekend?
Over 10 Hours
11) Where do you listen?
In the car
On public transport
Walking or exercising out of home
12) Method of listening
Website radio stream
13) What do you want to listen to? You can choose multiple.
Information about local area or local issues
Information about the language group or country
Australian news and information
Ethical and religious guidance
Discussion about health topics
Guidance and discussion of social issues such as domestic violence and suicide
Information about government services
What is happening in Canberra and its surrounding
Overseas news and information
Special interest music
Interview with experts on a topic
14) Why are you listening to CMS 91.1. You can chose multiple.
CMS is a station I trust
CMS understand its listeners
CMS is a station I can relate to
CMS is a station that is "for me"
CMS broadcasts valuable and relevant content
CMS has good broadcasters
CMS plays good music
CMS is a part of my life
CMS is multicultural
15) If you want to contribute to the station, in what way?
Become a broadcaster, producer or panel.
Volunteer for the office
Become a sponsor
16) Do you want to leave the station a bequest?