By using the cmsradio.org.au website, you accept the following conditions:
1. Ethnic Broadcasters' Council of the ACT & Surrounding Districts Inc.(EBC) accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through the cmsradio.org.au site and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should make their own judgments about those matters. To the extent permitted by law, cmsradio.org.au excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through any content in the cmsradio.org.au site whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of EBC or its listeners, employees, contractors or agents.
2. Information or material which is offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors' access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through any cmsradio.org.au site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. EBC makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
3. You assume all risks associated with use of any cmsradio.org.au site including, without limitation:
3.1 the risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via any cmsradio.org.au site or your access to it; or
3.2 the risk that the content of any cmsradio.org.au site and linked websites comply with the laws of any country outside Australia.
4. Your use of any cmsradio.org.au site may be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
5. Unauthorised use of any cmsradio.org.au site could result in criminal prosecution.
6. All of the cmsradio.org.au sites are hosted on web servers in Australia. These terms are governed by the law in the force in the Australian Capital Territory in the Commonwealth of Australia and any dispute about these terms or the contents of any cmsradio.org.au site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Australian Capital Territory and the courts of appeal from them.